With 2020 in full swing, we are excited to announce Leonards has been successfully reappointed as a Local Government Procurement approved contractor under the new tender LGP719 Media, Advertising and Creative Services.
You can now avoid unnecessary and lengthy tender processes by coming straight to Leonards for a quote or proposal for any of the following services:
- Media planning and buying – non-campaign and campaign
- Advertising – strategy, creative and design
- Digital services – website design, social media and digital marketing
- Printing management – public notice and marketing collateral
The new LGP719 Media, Advertising and Creative Services Contract sees two previous contracts merged into one: Media Publishers and Advertising Services. This effectively means all newspaper advertising (print and online) now needs to be booked through an approved media agency like Leonards to comply with procurement legislation, rather than directly with publishers and media outlets.
Benefits of Using an LGP Agency
- No need to tender – saving time and money
- Competitive pricing from economies of scale
- No cost to access arrangements
- Quality panel already vetted through rigorous tender process
- Rebate return to Councils – further savings
- Legislative obligations met
- Transparency – all the checking is already done
- Reduced risk – probity and process
- Input & evaluation by Councils in panel selection
- One set of agreed T&C’s
The hassle of going to tender can be avoided, contact us to find out how we can work with you to provide cost-effective strategic and creative media solutions for all your advertising needs.
Contact us at email@example.com or call 02 9698 5266. We’re happy to come out for a casual chat!
In 2019, Leonards held the inaugural Evolve Media Summit, where we gathered with our clients and major publishers to discuss the changing media landscape as well as the impact and opportunities for cross-platform Council communications.
We had a fabulous response with all attendees voicing their appreciation for staging an event dealing with media issues specific to Local Government.
Given this, we have decided to hold another summit this year, which this time around will still have short updates on media innovations, but will have a stronger focus on campaign case studies. The next summit, already in planning, will take place this coming Winter – look out in the next Listening Post for details.
We’re in Melbourne
With our recent client Victorian wins including City of Melbourne, we’ve expanded into the hustle and bustle of Melbourne and have a brand spanking address to match.
Our Office is:
Level 27, 101 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: (03) 9653 9173
With offerings now available to Local Government clients in Victoria, Queensland, Northern Territory and New South Wales, we’ll be in every State before you know it.