An e-recruitment application provides organisations of any size everything they need to manage staff recruitment. There are two parts to the eziJob module. The second is an advanced Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
For any organisation, be they a government department, a corporation or small business, staff recruitment is a complex and time-consuming process, and finding some way to automate the steps of defining job roles, placing ads and reviewing candidates is a major priority.
eziJob delivers a simple solution for HR departments wishing to create efficiency and visibility throughout the recruitment and review process – an end-to-end e-recruitment solution. eziJob puts the entire recruitment cycle, from writing the job description to scheduling the final interview onto the clients’ desktop. With eziJob a company can build a position description, confirm OH&S requirements, seek managerial approval, define a selection committee, place the ad (both print and online), and manage applicants through an applicant tracking system throughout the recruitment process
eziJob is a highly adaptable system that is currently in place in multinational corporations and is used across a range of Government organisations. eziJob delivers both customised and off-the-shelf best practice solutions to meet Human Resource recruitment requirements.
eziJob provides modular solutions in the areas of:
- Creating and filling positions
- Job description creation with OH&S requirements
- Job description management
- Flexible and fixed authorisation processes
- Communication, advertising and placement of advertisements internally and externally
- Allow potential candidates to register and auto notification of relevant positions
- On line applications (including customised online questionnaires) and auto grading
- Candidate tracking
- Automated applicant responses and scheduling
- Online database of historical applicants
- Online performance review processes
- Online reporting capability
eziJob is a solution that is easy to use, provides accountability and removes paperwork from the recruitment process. It is proven to significantly reduce administration time spent managing the recruitment process
For current users, news and updates are available at the EziJob Knowledge Bank