STOP THE PRESS! We are so thrilled to announce we won the inaugural LGP Foundation Award!
Last week at the Local Government Procurement Conference, which was held online, we were awarded with the Foundation Award. As you may already know, LGP started in 2006 and we have been an approved contractor year after year. It is a title we value very much and will continue to apply for, as long as they will have us.
We currently operate under the tender LGP719 Media, Advertising and Creative Services.
You can now avoid unnecessary and lengthy tender processes by coming straight to Leonards for a quote or proposal for any of the following services:
- Media planning and buying – non-campaign and campaign
- Advertising – strategy, creative and design
- Digital services – website design, social media and digital marketing
- Printing management – public notice and marketing collateral
If you haven’t already seen how we can help promote your council’s or organisation’s needs get in touch today to see how we can amplify your voice even further.
Benefits of Using an LGP Agency
- No need to tender – saving time and money
- Competitive pricing from economies of scale
- No cost to access arrangements
- Quality panel already vetted through rigorous tender process
- Rebate return to Councils – further savings
- Legislative obligations met
- Transparency – all the checking is already done
- Reduced risk – probity and process
- Input & evaluation by Councils in panel selection
- One set of agreed T&C’s
For more information visit https://lgp.org.au/
Did you know 78% of people watch online videos every week, and 55% view online videos every day.HubSpot
With many local publisher options changing or exiting during the pandemic, Leonards is now offering Video Message Packages to help you reach your digital audience on social media, e-mail and website.
We will equip and train you to easily film regular messages from your Mayor, CEO, School Principal and/or Company Director. Using your message, Leonards will then edit a professionally branded and engaging video using a generic video library we create of your area and then upload it within 72 hours.
Customised packages include:
- Initial setup cost of easy to use technology, training and a generic video library for us to use for editing
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly 1-3 minute edited message video including your company branding, overlay video and background production music
Email us today to start the conversation of how we can affordably offer engaging, professional videos for your audience.
Leonards can help with a complete brand refresh through our long-standing and trusted partner, Destination Marketing Store (DMS). DMS is Australia’s leading expert in destination branding, strategic tourism planning, experience development and marketing.
Back in March we highlighted that if you’re facing one of the scenarios below, you might need a brand refresh if:
- You’re outdated
- You’ve changed
- You’re inconsistent
- Your audience has changed
- You’re growing
Most of the time, companies prefer to opt for a simple brand refresh, rather than a complete re brand. A good brand refresh strategy requires less risk than a total overhaul, and it can still get you the results you need.
Get in touch with us today to see how we and our trusted partner Destination Marketing Store can work with you.